Monday, September 5, 2011

A little Preshow information

 Wassup Hoes,

This is not my first blog, it is however one that I hope to update with some regularity. This post is coming from America as I prepare to leave for the great wilderness that is one of the biggest cities in Japan. What Do? As of today I still have way too much shit to get done in just 6 days and it's crunch time.

I want to do something different with this blog, I want to set it up in a fun and interesting way so this is how it's gonna go down. Everyday (hopefully) I will set objectives for myself to complete and I will then post the results of my trip/adventure/escapade/what have you and photos to go along with it. Expect lots of photos, this shits gonna get real. I'll give myself special bonus objectives as well. I wouldn't want anyone to be forced to read a boring blog.

I hope that I get everything done in time for Sunday, but I'll keep everyone updated with freakouts I'm sure. I just don't think Japan is ready for this round of NCC students, it really is Attack of the Gaijin.

~BPuddin

No comments:

Post a Comment