Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pre-Japan Preparation Day 3: Two Units of Troops Have Been Deployed to Japan, Time for the Rearguard!

Wassup Hoes,

This post is a little later that usual, which is kind of funny because I actually got up way before I usually do. I got my prescription taken care of so that is a huge weight off my shoulders. I didn't get much done today, despite getting up early so that's a little depressing. It doesn't seem possible that Japan is a scant few days in the future. I plan to pack a little bit before going to sleep tonight, I have to start getting more stuff in order if I don't want to die of stress in the coming hours.

So that means the my main objective for tonight is to finish gathering all the stuff I plan to take Japan. The special objective is definitely going to be managing to pack the stuff at all.

In other news, I have actually begun to study...two days before I have to leave. Erryday making good decisions, erryday

I shall return,
~BPuddin

No comments:

Post a Comment