Friday, September 9, 2011

Pre-Japan Preparation Day 4: In Which Shit Was Actually Accomplished and All Rejoiced

Wassup Hoes,

This post is very late, on the cusp of day 5 in fact. This day has been the first in the past week in which I was actually able to get stuff done. I have all of my clothes packed into a single suitcase and it only weighs 46 pounds. My airline gave me two free 50lbs checked bags so I have a lot of other space that I need to use up. Even though I've checked and double checked the stuff I've packed, I still keep feeling like I'm going to forget something really important.

Tomorrow is going to be my last time going into my most favorite city of all before I depart for Japan. I'm excited but it's also kind of sad because the trip hasn't really set in for me yet. It probably won't until I am in the airport.

Until Next Time,
~BPuddin

No comments:

Post a Comment