Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pre-Japan Preparation Day 1: Holy Shit When Did This Become The Ring?

Wassup Hoes,

Today is officially five days before I embark on my epic quest across the globe, accompanied by the cacophony of several screaming children. I don't personally know these children, only the fact that I know they will be on my flight, simply because what is a plane flight without the lovely sound of children screeching beside you. As the clock ticks down to zero hour, I have come realize that I should have done about a dozen things waaaaaaay before the last week I'm in America. These are some things that I still have to do:

~Pack
~Figure out what the fuck is going on with my prescription
~Get travel sized toiletries
~Get Yen

So there you have it, I'm an idiot. I guess that makes today's objectives get going to the bank and walgreens.

Bank
Objective:
1. Order Yen
Special Obejective:
1. Get it within one business day

Walgreens
Objective:
1. Precious travel sized goodies
2. God (benedryl)
3. Tylenol
Special Objective:
1. Tasty, Tasy Energy Drink because I am exhausted


There you have it, while I am counting down the days til I have to go to Japan like I'm waiting alone in my room for Sadoko to come and get me, I will continue to post and everyone can watch my slow descent into madness with general elation and mirth.

Til next time,
~BPuddin

2 comments:

  1. Something to consider: I don't know if you checked it out but the Japanese are SUPER strict about drugs that you can bring into the country. A lot of US allergy medicine and pain killers are illegal in Japan. Anything with codeine (Tylenol may have that..), ephedrine or pseudo-ephedrine are no goes. The girl in front of me at customs had cold medicine and they were threatening to take away her Visa...Just be on the look out! This is also a helpful resource: http://www.mhlw.go.jp/english/topics/import/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know for my prescription medications I should have everything in order, hopefully. But I'll double check the other OTC stuff I got to make sure it's okay.

    ReplyDelete